Vortex are proud to launch a new range of carbon fibre and composite helmets heading into 2014!
Top New Zealand drifters are wearing Vortex for the 2013/14 D1NZ Championship including defending Champion Fanga Dan Woolhouse.
#TeamVortex supported Fastway Racing have finished third overall in the 2013 South Island Endurance Series, driving the Fastway Couriers Porsche 997 GT3 Cup car.
New Zealand motorsport’s open wheel proving ground has a new naming rights partner, with leading racewear supplier Vortex Racewear backing the Formula First Championship for the 2013/14 season.
- This size chart is general for all suits..there will be some +or- in sizes
- The chart gives maximum measurements at full stretch of each size area
- As a general rule, allow 4-5cm below the measurement for a snug fit
- As a general rule, allow 6-10cm below the measurement for a relaxed fit
- If you are unsure, contact us for further instructions on your correct size
XXS/XS AND S sizes fit up to approx 165 cm tall
M size up to approx 180cm tall
|Size||Circumference above ears (cm)