MotorSport New Zealand have recently published a list of counterfeit FIA harnesses and racewear products which have lost their FIA ratings.
This affects mandatory FIA sanctioned classes including and limited to the Toyota Racing Series, NZ SuperTourers and Toyota TR86 Series.
MNZ, our sport's governing body, are well aware of how these products impact the New Zealand market.
We strongly advise that if you have any queries regarding any products available in NZ, no matter where or whom you purchase from, that you contact the Motorsport New Zealand Technical Department on:
04 815 8088 - Technical Assistant Terry Carkeek
04 815 8084 - Technical Assistant Mike Macready
04 815 8089 - Technical Manager Julian Leach
Please explain to them the products you own, and the type of motorsport you compete in, to clarify and ensure your peace of mind.
We've rebranded in line with out sixth birthday. Take a look around our new website and let us know what you think!
We're excited to now offer our customers the industry leading range of Sony Action Cameras!
- This size chart is general and based on our cotton suit range
- The chart gives maximum measurements at full stretch of each size area
- As a general rule, allow 4-5cm below the measurement for a snug fit
- As a general rule, allow 6-10cm below the measurement for a relaxed fit
- If you are unsure, contact us for further instructions on your correct sizing
|Size||Circumference above ears (cm)