You've probably heard by now that the MotorSport New Zealand rules regarding racewear are about to change, and if you haven't - be sure to read on!
The MotorSport NZ Schedule A Safety Rules will change effective April 1 2018, affecting all competitors with an MNZ licence across various championships and events.
Some of you will find that the racewear you are currently wearing will no longer be eligible for competition use from this date, particularly for single layer suits and nomex underwear.
We strongly urge you to take a look at pages 12-14 of this PDF from the MotorSport New Zealand website, to check the updated safety requirements for your series/event:
- This size chart is general for all suits..there will be some +or- in sizes
- The chart gives maximum measurements at full stretch of each size area
- As a general rule, allow 4-5cm below the measurement for a snug fit
- As a general rule, allow 6-10cm below the measurement for a relaxed fit
- If you are unsure, contact us for further instructions on your correct size
XXS/XS AND S sizes fit up to approx 165 cm tall
M size up to approx 180cm tall
|Size||Circumference above ears (cm)